Giant Eagle Manager Salary / Salary Range
There are a lot of competition in getting consumers attention most especially their hard earned dollars within the retail industry. One company promises to make every day taste better and this company is known for its chain of supermarkets in the United States. This company is Golden Eagle and they have over 36,000 employees in over 225 stores located in the US.
A manager for Golden Eagle should have the ability to forecast inventory through daily inventory checking. Items in the store should be replenished as needed and should create a system where they can determine which products sell where they have to order more from supplier. Making guidelines and layouts to help the customer in finding the products they look for is also part of the job.
Their staffs are crucial in delivering world class customer service and are often needed to get proper training. Staff should always follow policies and procedures and it’s up to the manager how he would approach each individual. Another part of their job is to make sure that the store is free of unwanted materials like dirt, and should keep the area tidy.
- Salary: A manager receives the amount of $39,000 to $82,000. The amount varies on the type of experience they have.
- Bonuses: The company provides excellent performance based incentive like cash bonuses worth $2,000 to $12,000.
- Profit Sharing: Currently, there are no options to share profits are considered by Giant Eagle.
- Stock Options: Giant Eagle is unable to provide stock options for their employees holding this position..
Assistant Grocery Manager
- Salary: The pay will depend on the experience of the employee. This position will give an amount from $34,000 – $36,000.
- Bonuses: A cash bonus is considered depending on performance of the employee that can start from $1,357 to $1,465.
- Profit Sharing: This position does not entitle the employee for shared profits.
Assistant Marketing Manager
- Salary: Assistant marketing manager are entitled to get the amount of $53,000 to $63,000 and would depend on the experience.
- Bonuses: Bonus starts at $4,750 to $5,185 which will also depend on the performance.
- Profit Sharing: Sharing of profit is not an option made available for the assistant marketing manager.
- Stock Options: Options to gain stocks are not part of the overall incentive the employee can receive.
- Salary: The pharmacist managers can get a generous salary which is between $127,000 and $140,000. Also relying on what experience they have.
- Bonuses: Bonuses are not provided for this position due to the nature of the work itself.
- Profit Sharing: Profit sharing is also not offered to employees for the company.
- Stock Options: Stock options are also not part of the salary package currently offered to the pharmacist manager.
- Salary: Creative manager are provided the amount of $55,000 to $60,000. Salary will depend on the length of experience they have.
- Bonuses: The company offers a good bonus amount of $7,615 to $8,299 if the employee exceeds performance standards.
- Profit Sharing: Although the bonus is big, sharing of profits are not considered for this position.
- Stock Options: The salary package also does not include the ability to get stock options from the company.
Jobs In Your Local Area For This Company
No Jobs found in your area!!