General Mills Job Application / Salary Range
General Mills, Inc. is one of the primary breakfast cereal companies in the globe, with such recognized brands as Cheerios, Chex, Cocoa Puffs, Kix, Total, Trix, and Wheaties stocking the shelves of supermarkets all over the place. Besides to its breakfast cereal products, the company includes some of the best names in other food lines such as Gold Medal flour, Bisquick baking mixes, Betty Crocker dessert mixes, Hamburger Helper dinner mixes, Yoplait yogurt, Pop Secret microwave popcorn, and Nature Valley granola bars.
General Mills promotes its products in more than 90 countries worldwide, with much of this activity stemming from two joint ventures: a 50–50 enterprise with Nestlé S.A. called Cereal Partners Worldwide, which creates and sells ready-to-eat cereals outside North America and Snack Ventures Europe, a business enterprise with PepsiCo, Inc. 40.5 percent owned by General Mills, which makes and sells snack foods in continental Europe. General Mills is also lively outside the grocery sector through its foodservice unit, which markets products under the company’s assorted brands to educational, hospitality, and healthcare institutions, convenience stores, and vending machine operators.
Job Description/Average Wage
Quality Engineer: As a Quality Engineer in their dry mix facility, you will drive product feature, food safety, regulatory requirements and productivity to meet their customer/consumer prospects and their business needs. New flour crop transition, trial orders, new product start-ups, and reformulations are just a few of the various opportunities you will have to partner with their suppliers, cross-functional teams, R&D, Sales, and their clients to transport consistent, high-class mixes. Accountabilities include:
- Providing plant technical support for latest products, reformulations, and assignments.
- Partnering with operations, maintenance, and sanitation and engineering to constantly decrease hazard within operating plant.
- Providing useful leadership to department to maintain Plant goals.
- Drive nonstop development methodologies.
This position compensates an average salary of around $60,000-$85,000 yearly.
Physician Assistant: As the company’s Physician Assistant, you must be able to assess, plan and provide broad patient care separately or in autonomous association with other health professionals. Candidate must be familiar with advanced thoughts, practices and methods within family practice expertise. This person must have exceptional interpersonal relationship skills and able to interact successfully at all levels. Responsibilities of this position are as stated below:
- Acquire medical histories and execute physical examinations.
- Diagnose and take care of illnesses.
- Classify, treat, and handle chronic diseases such as diabetes and arthritis.
- Order and understand diagnostic tests such as x-rays, blood work, and EKG’s.
The average wage is $70,000 to $85,000 a year.
Sales and Service Specialist: This position is accountable for applying sales and service initiatives at General Mills Federal Credit Union. Responsibilities include an importance of time spent working one on one with front line employees and their managers to teach, support and strengthen sales and service anticipations. It also includes the planning, organizing and delivering of training constant with General Mills Federal Credit Union’s core values and regulatory requirements. Duties and responsibilities include:
- Apply the expansion of a sales and service culture within the organization.
- Teach and coach staff to cross-sell products and services based on the financial wants of their members.
- Supervise the side-by-side coaching procedure including shadowing, evaluating and coaching front-line employees in their sales and service skills and their implementation of diverse outbound calls to associates.
The average wage for this job is around $24,000 – $40,000 a year.
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Medical and dental
- Educational assistance
- Short- and long-term disability insurance
How to apply
General Mills has constantly been rated one of the crown companies in the United States for places to work illustrating their dedication to being the Company of Champions. A career at General Mills will have you working with top experts on some of the mainly trusted brands in the food industry. If you want to be a part of the Company of Champions click the link below:
Jobs In Your Local Area For This Company
No Jobs found in your area!!