Gap Manager Salary / Salary Range
If you want to work in a clothing store environment, and like a fast paced atmosphere, you may want to consider a management position over at GAP clothing stores.
Besides the outlet stores, you will find that the majority of these stores are located in shopping malls across the United States. Listed below are some salary numbers that you can expect, if you want to apply for a management position. Your numbers are going to vary on your experience, as well as the location that you’re applying to.
- Salary: Paid on a salary basis, a GAP manager can expect to receive anywhere from $32,000 to as much as $69,000 a year. This will vary on your experience.
- Bonuses: Bonuses are paid out through GAP, and as a store manager, you can receive anything from $250 to as much as $8,000 a year extra.
- Profit Sharing: Profit sharing isn’t uncommon with upper management. Sources say that you can get anywhere from $1,000 to as much as $6,000 depending on your store’s performance.
- Stock Options: Stock options happen here and there. Don’t expect no more than $1,000 – $3,000 annually.
Assistant Store Manager
- Salary: Assistant managers are paid on a salary basis. You can expect anywhere from $28,000 to as much as $59,000 a year.
- Bonuses: Assistant managers do receive bonuses, but not as much as upper management. These managers report that they can get bonuses ranging from $250 to $4,000 a year.
- Profit Sharing: GAP usually doesn’t give it’s assistant managers profit sharing perks.
- Stock Options: Stock options generally aren’t handed out to GAP assistants. They are only given to upper, key managers.
Other Manager Positions
- Senior Manager: $91,000 to $140,000 a year
- Production Manager: $68,000 to $110,000 a year
Jobs In Your Local Area For This Company
No Jobs found in your area!!