Ethan Allen Job Application Online / Salary Range
Ethan Allen Is an interior design company, not just a furniture company. They started a major overhaul of the company to reveal the voice of an accurate interior design authority.
They reinvent their design centers, logo, marketing, artifacts, and technique, injecting each part of the company with the approach of the design professional. They renew their dedication to the cornerstones of interior design, craftsmanship, value, and awareness to detail. The company’s goal is to produce outstanding interior design within reach.
They run the business in the curiosity of their stakeholders. In creating the well-made home, they provide premium products, service, and value to their clients, expert management for their shareholders and first-class employment for their team.
Job Description/Average Wage
Receptionist: The tasks of the receptionist include answering phones and acknowledge customers in a polite and professional manner and performing additional clerical work as assigned. Some of the essential duties and responsibilities are as follows:
- Greet all guests and visitors upon entering design center, and provide suitable assistance as requested.
- Manage all incoming calls including, but not limited to, answering the phone and directing calls , daily retrieving and promoting messages from answering system and stimulate message system at end of day.
- Assist in general executive and clerical duties required for daily functions of business.
- Maintain designer performance system entering all essential data.
- Maintain home call logbook also pagers for design consultants.
- Maintain customer lift up files.
- Keep precise attendance records.
- Handle all design center mail functions.
The average pay for this job is $11.08 an hour.
Client Service Specialist: The person in this position will act as contact with for clients in the design center and on the phone through responding in a professional and polite manner; and manage the alternation of client assistance. Some specific responsibilities are the following:
- Greets all visitors and guests upon entering Design Center and provides appropriate assistance
- Learns and uses language of design and home furnishings to assist clients in getting oriented to the store.
- If Design Consultant is not available, may support clients by directing them on tour of Design Center, reviewing style book, lifestyle projections, and booking appointment
- by a Design Consultant.
- Manages phone passage including, but not limited to, answering and directing calls, retrieving and forwarding messages from voice-mail and activating messages system at
- end of the day.
- Assists design consultants and Design Center Managers with common organizational and clerical duties required for daily purpose of business. Maintains up to date files
- Prepares transcribe communication, maintains various logs, also assignment lists.
The average wage for this job is $33,000 – $36,000 annually.
Design consultant: The design consultant works directly with the customer in the design center and studio and at the customer’s home to generate individualized design answers and to sell Ethan Allen products and services completely. The designs include space planning, fabric coordination, product choice and overall project design. Successful implementation is evidenced by developing individualized designs and achieving sales goals in a commission based selling environment representing Ethan Allen products and services. Other responsibilities are to produce design solutions by selling Ethan Allen products and services that are constant with the customer’s preference and budget.
Average wage for this job is $54,000 – $97,000 a year.
How to apply
Jobs In Your Local Area For This Company
No Jobs found in your area!!