Dunkin Donuts Manager Salary
Dunkinâ€™ Donuts is a popular doughnut and coffee retailer known throughout the world. They have approximately 8,800 stores and serve 2.7 million customers. The first ever Dunkinâ€™ Donuts store was founded by William Rosenberg in Quincy, Massachusetts. Recently the store focused its business to serving coffee rather than the usual baked goods they serve.
As a manager of a Dunkinâ€™ Donuts store, you will need to make reports that are sent to the owners to provide updates regarding daily operations in the outlet. Since Dunkinâ€™ Donuts has prided itself throughout the years and establishing its name the highest quality of service should be provided to customers. Each employee should be able to provide excellent output.
Equipment such as donut racks should be kept clean and the temperatures should be just right to maintain donut freshness. Inventory of donuts should be checked as some of these donuts are usually delivered. Sanitation is important and food handling should be done with extra care.
- Salary: General Managers get good pay and will get anywhere from $31,000 to $78,000 per annum. One of the factors considered is the length of experience the employee has.
- Bonuses: Aside from the basic pay, there are no bonus incentives the company is currently offering.
- Profit Sharing: Franchised outlets like Dunkin Donuts not offer Profit Sharing.
- Stock Options: No bonus structure is provided to the employees and this includes the exclusion of stock options.
Business Intelligence Manager
- Salary: The salary a Business Intelligence Manager gets range from $62,000 to $68,000. And this will be based on any previous experience as well.
- Bonuses: The company does offer a bonus incentive for this position which starts at $3,854 to $4,194.
- Profit Sharing: Also included in the list of incentives are profit sharing which can ranges from $2,408 to $2,575.
- Stock Options: Franchised owned restaurants do not usually offer stock options, Dunkinâ€™ Donuts provide the same policy.
- Salary: A store manager gets anywhere from $30,000 to $32,000. This all depends what experience the employee gained from previous work.
- Bonuses: Store managers are not qualified to get bonuses and currently no other bonus structure is provided.
- Profit Sharing: Profit sharing is not being offered by the company as of the moment.
- Stock Options: Since the outlets are mostly franchised owned, they do not offer stock options.