Domino’s Pizza Manager Salary / Salary Range
Domino’s Pizza is the second largest pizza chain in the United States. They have over 9,000 stores located throughout the world. Their main structure is pizza delivery but they have dine-in outlets as well. Domino’s started out in 1960, when brothers Tom and James Monaghan bought out Dominick’s Pizza. Soon Tom had sole ownership of the restaurant and renamed it to Domino’s.
Domino’s manager should always maintain the caliber of standard the company has laid out in its earlier years. Since the demand for pizza delivery is very high, each delivery man should meet the acceptable timeframe it requires to make a successful delivery,. The manager needs to make sure that this is guaranteed by observing performance from the kitchen until the actual delivery.
Customer safety and satisfaction should be monitored as well by attending to customer requests and make sure that their feedback is considered. Also, they will have to answer some complaints and provide necessary compensation or workaround for any issue that may occur during operations.
- Salary: Store managers are qualified to get basic pay within the range of $25,000 to $70,000, depending on the experience they have, they may be able to get the higher amount.
- Bonuses: usual bonus provided is cash bonus which can be anywhere from $2,000 to $14,000 annually.
- Profit Sharing: Although bonuses are provided, sharing profits with employees are not considered by the company.
- Stock Options: Other incentives are not available; stock options are not part of the salary package.
- Salary: General managers’ salary can start from $26,000 to $50,000 based on experience.
- Bonuses: The owner can give bonuses to employees in this position which amounts from $1,000 to $15,000.
- Profit Sharing: A bigger salary is given to the general manager and they are also eligible to get $15,000 worth of profit sharing.
- Stock Options: Domino’s do not provide stock options to their employees in general.
- Salary: Depending on the experience in any field related to this position, an Assistant manager can get anywhere from $15,000 to $16,000 range.
- Bonuses: The owner of the restaurant can provide bonuses. However this is still subject to their discretion.
- Profit Sharing: There are several factors that may determine profit sharing but this is non existent since the company does not provide it.
- Stock Options: Like profit sharing, stock options are not offered to employees of a franchised owned establishment.
Jobs In Your Local Area For This Company
No Jobs found in your area!!