Damon’s Grill Manager Salary / Salary Range
Damon’s Grill & Sports Bar was founded in 1979 by Irv and Jerry Rossman with other business partners. The restaurant is prominently known for having 2 separate parts which are composed of a dining area and a clubhouse with a bar. The restaurant currently has 45 locations in the United States and 3 in the United Kingdom.
Managers working for Damon’s Grill & Sports bar take part in several responsibilities in the restaurant. The manager takes part in the hiring process so they can get employees that would really fit the job. They also monitor the inventory and stocks as well. They coordinate with different dealers to make orders of items needed.
The manager maintains the cleanliness of the stores as well. They make sure that the employees do their part in the organization. They need to have the capability in training individuals and developing them to become more accountable and responsible with their jobs.
- Salary: Restaurant managers are able to get $37,000 to $40,000 worth of basic salary.
- Bonuses: Cash bonus is provided to the restaurant managers starting from $381 to $417.
- Profit Sharing: This position does not entitle sharing of profits with its employees.
- Stock Options: No option for acquiring stocks is provided to employees.
- Salary: This position gets a salary amounting from $48,000 to $52,000 salary to the employees depending on how much experience they have.
- Bonuses: Cash bonus is not provided to the employee by the company.
- Profit Sharing: Like bonus is not provided, sharing profits with employees are not provided.
- Stock Options: There are no other incentives provided for the general managers.
Jobs In Your Local Area For This Company
No Jobs found in your area!!