Cosi Manager Salary / Salary Range
If you are looking for gourmet sandwiches and salads, then you don’t have to look any further as Cosi currently has 144 locations in the continental United States. It should also be noted that the original Cosi restaurant came from Paris, France and that people who would like to dine should keep in mind that things get busy during lunch and dinner hours.
Cosi managers perform several tasks before they start daily operations of the restaurant. The manager checks on all the kitchen tools and equipment used in making their sandwiches and salads. The ingredients that they have are monitored to maintain freshness of each ingredient and they need to coordinate with the dealers for properly providing ingredients.
The manager trains their employees upon hiring to make sure that they handle the food really well. The manager also provides additional training for the development of each individual. The manager also checks on the supplies that they have. Lastly, they have to make sure that they notify upper management of what happens with the restaurant through reports.
- Salary: Based on experience, an average salary the general manager receives is estimated at $50,000 to $55,000.
- Bonuses: Bonuses are offered by the company for this position which starts at $14,000 to $16,000.
- Profit Sharing: Sharing of profits is also not made available for the employees with this position.
- Stock Options: The company currently does not provide stock options for general managers.
- Salary: An average salary of the assistant manager is estimated at $36,000 to $38,000.
- Bonuses: Bonuses are not offered by the company for this position.
- Profit Sharing: Profit sharing is also not made available for the employees holding this position.
- Stock Options: The company also does not provide stock options for assistant managers.
Jobs In Your Local Area For This Company
No Jobs found in your area!!