Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf Manager Salary / Salary Range
The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf is a coffee chain based in Los Angeles, California. The very first Coffee Bean opened in 1963 and they now have over 750 locations in 22 countries. The company was founded by Mona and Herbert Hyman and their clientele involves many Hollywood celebrities.
The manager for The Coffee Bean provides their skills in different ways in the day to day operations of the coffee shop. They make sure that the ingredients that they use have high quality. They will need to check the inventory and stock to make sure that there is enough for production.
The manager should maintain the cleanliness of the store. This is most important since the company has a reputation with high end clienteles and this could help in maintaining the quality of service they provide. The manager also helps in the development of the employees and motivates them to work harder.
- Salary: General managers are able to receive $43,000 to $52,000 worth of basic salary depending on performance.
- Bonuses: Cash bonus is also considered for this position, the general manager can get $4,031 to $5,189.
- Profit Sharing: This position does not entitle sharing of profits with its employees.
- Stock Options: No option for having stocks is provided to employees.
- Salary: This position gives a very good $106,000 to $115,000 salary to the employees depending on the experience they have.
- Bonuses: Cash bonus is currently not provided to the employee
- Profit Sharing: Like bonus is not provided, sharing profits with employees are not considered as well.
- Stock Options: Aside from bonuses, there are no other inventive including stock options are provided.
Jobs In Your Local Area For This Company
No Jobs found in your area!!