Chuck E. Cheese’s Job Application Online / Salary Range
Chuck E. Cheese’s is well-known to offer outstanding food with their trademark cheese stuffed in it. The company is also recognized for its friendly employees who have worked hard to get a spot on Forbes magazine’s “Top 200 Small Companies” list. This is a perfect place to not only eat, but to also have some fun. Many of the company’s employees started out originally as crew members, but are now in managerial positions. The company offers admirable employee benefit and pay packages.
Job Description/Average Wage
General Manager: As a Chuck E. Cheese’s general manager you must have at least 5 years of working experience in a hotel chain industry. He/she will have to remain and execute the company guidelines and safety standards during all times of work. Since this is a fast paced working atmosphere the individual is expected to be an outstanding team player. The candidate will administer the daily operations of the restaurant to guarantee productivity. The General Manager average salary is $39,011 annually.
Crew Member: A Chuck E. Cheese’s Crew member must have at least 2 years of working experience in a hotel chain industry. He/she will have to adhere as well as employ the company guidelines and safety standards during all times of work. Since this is a swift paced working environment, the individual is likely to be an exceptional team player. The average wage for this job is $6–$12 an hour.
Game Room Technician: The Game room technician will have to administer all the electrical aspects of the game room area which includes video games, robotic shows, kitchen equipment, and coin and ticket machines. This job position is also required to execute daily maintenance of the items. The individual must have an electrical degree. The average wage for this job is $8 – $14 an hour.
Cashier: As the cashier you receives and disburses money for payment of goods purchased and helps customers in locating items. Examples of your duties are as follows:
- Enters purchases into cash register to compute total purchase price.
- Admits cash, checks, or bankcards for payment, completes check and bankcard transactions according to established procedure.
- Counts money, gives change as well as issues receipt for funds received.
- Calculates discounts or references, demands customer identification for certain discounts and receipts as necessary.
- Maintains adequate amounts of change in cash drawer.
The hourly salary for a cashier is $7.
Party Hostess: As the restaurant hostess you will welcome customers as they arrive at the facility and often is the last to say goodbye to them as they leave. The hostess job description for a restaurant hostess includes a broad variety of other tasks.
- The hostess plans dining reservations for guests in progress and as they arrive at the restaurant. Hostesses often have to make conclusions about where a group will sit in the restaurant.
- The hostess directs and initiates the dining room personnel on customer needs to guarantee customers receive fast and quality service from the moment they arrive.
The average wage for this job is $7 – $8 an hour.
- Disability programs
- Retirement plans
- Monthly bonus plan
- Paid holidays
How to apply
Visit Chuck E. Cheese’s official website at http://www.chuckecheese.com/ for this allow applicants to browse for different career opportunities. Their website link http://www.chuckecheese.com/company-info/employment/opportunities.php provides applicants the choice easily to look and apply for whatever job position you desire as long as you are eligible for it.
Jobs In Your Local Area For This Company
No Jobs found in your area!!