Chuck E Cheese Manger Salary / Salary Range
Children always have a fun time every time they visit a Chuck E. Cheese’s restaurant. The restaurant chain offers pizza, hotdog, wings and others which kids love and moreover, the restaurant is complemented by arcades and playhouses. The restaurant is mainly directed to children.
The manager for Chuck E. Cheese’s should be very patient and always on their toes. Majority of expected guests are children and it can get rough dealing with kids. The manager must maintain the cleanliness of the store and the safety of the children. The arcade machines and electronic devices should be maintained to ensure that everything is working properly.
The manager should also orient new employees and should be able to adhere to the standards of Chuck E. Cheese. Employees should be given performance appraisals and feedback regarding their performance. Managers respond to their customers with respect and should provide the best possible service they can.
- Salary: An Assistant Manager is entitled to get a salary between $29,000 and $37,000. The work experience the employee has can give them a higher amount.
- Bonuses: A bonus structure is currently not offered for this position.
- Profit Sharing: Shared profits are not provided to the assistant managers.
- Stock Options: Options to gain stocks are not provided to the assistant managers.
- Salary: General managers can get $37,000 to $42,000. The amount would depend heavily on any previous work experience.
- Bonuses: Cash bonus is also given to the general manager and the amount that they can get is between $22,000 and $24,000.
- Profit Sharing: Shared profits are not considered for the general managers.
- Stock Options: Stock options are also not provided for the employees in this position.
Jobs In Your Local Area For This Company
No Jobs found in your area!!