Checkers Manager Salary / Salary Range
Checkers is considered as the largest chain of double drive thru restaurants in the United States. They currently have 815 restaurants in 28 states as well as in Israel and in American Samoa. The company was founded by Michael Landrum in 1986 in Mobile Alabama and since their inception they have been serving hamburgers, hot dogs and french fries.
Checkers managers provide different set of skills to be able to perform different tasks everyday. To guarantee that they get the best candidates for the job, they are involved in the hiring process, carefully evaluating each candidate that will be fit for the job. The manager should guarantee proper training and orientation for the employee after they get hired.
The manager also checks what is needed to be ordered if they have items that are running low in supply. They should make sure that enough ingredients are on hand to guarantee flawless operation. Another thing that they need to look out for is customer satisfaction and should guarantee that they address each and every customer concern.
- Salary: Managers get an estimate from $30,000 to $40,000 annually. One of the factors considered is the experience the employee has.
- Bonuses: Cash bonus is currently not offered to employees with this position.
- Profit Sharing: Shared profits are not being considered for the managers.
- Stock Options: Stock options are also not part of the package offered by the company.
- Salary: The assistant manager gets a range between $22,000 and $30,000. This will be based on any previous experience.
- Bonuses: The company does not offer cash bonus as incentive for the assistant manager position.
- Profit Sharing: Profit sharing is not being considered by the company for this position.
- Stock Options: Stock options are generally not offered for the assistant managers.
Jobs In Your Local Area For This Company
No Jobs found in your area!!