Charlie Brown’s Steakhouse Job Application / Salary Range
Charlie Brown’s Steakhouse is known for Prime Rib, Delicious Steaks, the Farmer’s Market Salad Bar, and more; a wide variety of savory menu selections that everyone loves about Charlie Brown’s! It has been in its 45 years of existence, Charlie Brown’s Steakhouse serves hand-carved, slow-roasted Prime Rib, delicious USDA Choice steaks, Certified Angus Beef burgers, our famous Unlimited Farmer’s Market Salad Bar™ and so much more. Charlie Brown’s Steakhouses is a destination of choice for a truly unique dining experience.
Job Description/Wage Averages
Busser: This position takes charge in the dining room and so he must have a dining room awareness and must ensure overall guest satisfaction by maintaining the area clean and organized.
Cook : This position is responsible in preparing/cooking food using the restaurant specifications. He/She must observe all food safety standards including proper food preparation.
Server: This position has the responsibilities of requesting or taking orders from and serve food and beverages to guests; checking on guest satisfaction and handling the payment and complaints/concerns of customers. He/She must have the knowledge of service techniques, food and beverage product and practices of responsible alcohol service.
Host/Hostess: This person manages the activities of dining room personnel to provide fast and courteous service to guests; greets and escort guests to tables, and provides menus; responds to complaints; assigns work tasks and coordinate activities of dining room personnel to ensure prompt and courteous services; ensures a unique dining experience for every customer.
Line Cook: The line cook takes charge one station on a restaurant line and can be expected to perform a range of duties related to the station like setting up the work station, preparing items for service, cleaning the station, train a new cook and perform complete inventory.
For hourly positions:
- Limited Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance available for all employees from day 1 of employment
- Major Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance for Full-Time Employees
- Short Term Disability Coverage
- Life Insurance Benefits for Full-Time Employees
- Employee Dining Discount with friends and family
- Generous Employee Meal Discount before and after shifts
- 1 week paid vacation after one full year of employment
- The Charlie Brown’s Management experience offers great benefits including:
- Competitive base salaries with bonus compensation for outstanding performance
- Limited Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage from day 1 of employment
- Major Medical/Dental/Vision/Prescription Coverage
- Company paid Basic Life and AD&D Insurance
- Optional Dependant Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- 1 week paid vacation after 6 months and 2 weeks paid vacation after 1 year
- Management Club Dining Program
How To Apply
Jobs In Your Local Area For This Company
No Jobs found in your area!!