CarMax Job Application / Salary Range
CarMax, Inc. manages a chain of utilized car lots and latest car franchises. CarMax’s used car lots are outlined after the mass merchandising business model of its previous parent company, Circuit City Stores, Inc., operating as superstores. The company’s stores usually control about 500 used cars no over six model years old. The costs of the vehicles are fixed in an effort to generate an additional relaxed sales environment. CarMax manages 37 used car superstores and 17 latest car franchises.
Job Description/Average Wage
Sales Consultant: The Sales Consultant will mostly spot the needs of a purchaser and provides a possibility for meeting those needs during the purchase of products or services. This position will direct prospective customers to find out his requirements and then suggests the top solutions to ensure those needs are fulfilled. This person should also meet or surpass the sales quotas and sustain contact and construct lasting relationships with customers. Additional task are as follows:
- Administer a particular sales territory to generate a client base.
- In command of selling products and services.
- Make sales calls and contact both probable and current clients.
As a Sales Consultant, you can dream to make somewhere around $25,000-$46,000 a year.
Sales Associate: The Sales Associate will instigate and control sales opportunities with the obtainable and potential customers while developing and sustaining key clients. This person will expand a tough product awareness as well as customer knowledge. Direct and synchronize with marketing team in developing collateral material as well as increase a firm market charisma in the course of publications and events through proficient networking relations. Duties and responsibilities include:
- Providing inputs, original solutions, and thoughts to the managing team on organization offerings.
- Developing sales plans and completing quarterly and monthly stories as needed.
- Participating in industry occasions and meetings.
- Performing as the Company administrator for the customer relationship management database.
- Managing and prioritizing sales leads arranged through the marketing department, expanding latest accounts through analyzing, exploring, networking, and recommendations.
The yearly average pay for this position is $20,000-$47,000.
Sales Manager: The assigned candidate for this position will build up a business plan and sales stratagem for the market that guarantees achievement of company sales goals and productivity. This person is accountable for the performance and development of the account executives. This position will also organize action plans through individuals as well as by team for effectual search of sales leads and views. Helps in the expansion and execution of marketing plans as wanted. Other responsibilities include:
- Keeping perfect records of all pricings, sales, and activity reports presented with Account Executives.
- Generating and performing bid presentations and RFP responses.
- Helping Account Executives in preparation of suggestions and presentations.
- Staying to all company policies, methods and business ethics codes and make sure that they are communicated and put into practiced within the team.
- Employing, testing, and hiring Account Executives based on criterion agreed upon with senior management.
Sales Manager can expect to get $44,000-$72,000 annually.
- Health Care Plan
- Dental Care Plan
- Vision Plan
- Health Care Flexible Spending Account
- Life Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Retirement Savings Plan
- Stock Purchase Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Business Travel Accident Insurance
- Paid Vacation and Sick Leave
How to apply
If you desire to construct a helpful career growth, please visit their website at http://www.carmax.com/enus/careers/default.html to see a list of their other available jobs. CarMax is dedicated to equal opportunity employment.
Jobs In Your Local Area For This Company
No Jobs found in your area!!