Carls Jr Manager Salary / Salary Range
Carls’ Jr is a popular American fast food chain. They have several stores located in the United States and all around the world. The store was founded in 1941 by Carl Karcher and is currently operated by CKE Restaurants, Inc. There are several job opportunities that Carl’s Jr. can offer and those interested in having a career in the food industry can look forward to a rewarding future.
Like most fast food chains scattered around the globe, Carl’s Jr. Stores are franchise owned. Several staffs are hired and are lead by a manager. As a Carl’s Jr. Manager, you report directly to the owner of the store and oversee day to day operations. Expect that the owners do not usually work and most the responsibility falls to the manager of the specific store.
As a manager, you will have to check almost all aspects of the store. This includes the equipment used in daily, addressing customer feedback and making sure that the store meets sanitary standards. Also, you need to make sure that each service crew performs in an exceptional manner to guarantee customer satisfaction which ensures daily customer flow.
- Salary: A typical general manager can get $48,000 to $52,000. This is based on experience and performance.
- Bonuses: The owner of the restaurant has the discretion of giving out performance incentives as well as holiday pay. Expect that this varies from one store to another. The bonus ranges from $9,690 – $10,000 per year.
- Profit Sharing: Currently, there are no options in profit sharing as part of the bonus plan.
- Stock Options: Several franchised owned stores do not provide stock options as part of the salary package.
- Salary: The pay heavily depends on experience. A shift manager can get anywhere from $15,000 – $16,000. Shift managers work on hourly basis and can earn from $7.00 – $8.00 per hour.
- Bonuses: Cash bonuses are currently not being offered to shift managers.
- Profit Sharing: Shift managers also do not have profit sharing as part of the salary package.
- Stock Options: Like bonuses and profit sharing, stock options are not offered by the company.
Jobs In Your Local Area For This Company
No Jobs found in your area!!