Burlington Coat Factory Manager Salary / Salary Range
From selling ladies’ coats and outerwear, Burlington Coat Factory became a national department store that sells clothing and shoes. They now have over 450 stores in 45 states and are currently headquartered in Burlington Township, New Jersey. The company was founded in 1924 while the modern company was founded by Monroe Milstein in Burlington, New Jersey.
Burlington Coat Factory managers have to perform several duties while on shift. Managers should be very familiar with the products that they sell as to appear knowledgeable when addressing questions asked by customers. For the same purpose they have to manage the inventory well and make sure that they have stocks available with different colors and sizes.
Training staff members are also required of the manager. They have to conduct meetings to gather everyone’s suggestions or feedback that could greatly improve morale. Employees should be trained to look after the store the best possible way and they should be able to address customer concerns regarding the product and overall service.
Assistant Store Manager
- Salary: An assistant store manager gets an amount of $33,000 to $54,000 annually; this amount would also depend on experience.
- Bonuses: Bonus is not provided to the employee with this position.
- Profit Sharing: Although bonuses are not given, profit sharing is considered by the company and it’s at $1,000.
- Stock Options: Additional incentives like stock options are not considered.
- Salary: A department manager is entitled to $26,000 to $34,000 worth of basic pay annually.
- Bonuses: A bonus incentive based on performance is not considered for department managers.
- Profit Sharing: Profit sharing is also not an option available currently.
- Stock Options: Stock options are not expected to be provided for this position.
Assistant Merchandise Manager
- Salary: Employees with this position are given between $38,000 and $55,000 for their basic salary.
- Bonuses: Cash bonuses are not part of the salary incentive considered for this position.
- Profit Sharing: Profit sharing is also not part of the incentive provided by the company.
- Stock Options: Stock options are also not available for consideration.
- Salary: A store manager is entitled to roughly $57,000 to $64,000 annually; the amount also depends on experience.
- Bonuses: Bonus is not provided by the company to the store managers.
- Profit Sharing: Profit sharing is not available for the employees holding this position.
- Stock Options: Stock options are not considered if you get this position.
- Salary: An amount estimated between $31,000 and $34,000 is the annual salary taken by area managers.
- Bonuses: A bonus incentive based on performance is not provided for this position.
- Profit Sharing: Profit sharing is not offered by the company to its employees.
- Stock Options: Also, no options to gain stocks are considered for this position.
Jobs In Your Local Area For This Company
No Jobs found in your area!!