Benihana Manager Salary / Salary Range
Benihana is an American company that owns the Benihana chain of restaurants which specializes in Japanese cuisines as well as the Haru or fusion cuisine. They are located in several countries with at least 80 restaurants. The company was founded by 25 year old Rocky Aoki in New York City in 1964.
The manager for Benihana is responsible for several tasks that they need to accomplish on a day to day basis. The manager oversees the operation of the restaurant by making sure that the employees perform effectively for a more productive output. The manager maintains a clean restaurant and need not to do this alone since they have to delegate tasks with their staff.
The manager also addresses complaints and feedback given by the customer. They ensure that the issue is handled with respect and empathy to the customer without compromising company guidelines. They also prevent incidents such as this by doing their job correctly the first time it’s done.
- Salary: General Managers get anywhere from $50,000 to $60,000 per annum. One of the factors considered is the length of experience they have.
- Bonuses: The company is currently not offering any bonus incentive.
- Profit Sharing: Sharing of profits with the company is not provided to the employees.
- Stock Options: No bonus structure is provided to the employees which includes the exclusion of stock options.
- Salary: The salary a Manager gets range from $45,000 to $50,000. And this is based on any experience as well.
- Bonuses: The company does not offer a bonus incentive for this position which.
- Profit Sharing: Shared profits are not provided to the employees.
- Stock Options: Managers do not get the option to obtain stocks with the employees.
Jobs In Your Local Area For This Company
No Jobs found in your area!!