Arby’s Manager Salary
Since Arby’s is a smaller fast food type joint, you will find that there really aren’t a lot of manager positions available.Â If you want to get a job at your local Arby’s as a manager, below are some numbers that you should expect to be paid as a manager.
You will find that you can use these numbers to your power, and when you get an interview, you will know what is fair, as well as what isn’t.Â Â As there is room to grow with a company like this, be sure to explore all of your options, as there are also jobs available in the corporate atmosphere as well.
- Salary: You will be paid on a salary basis.Â Depending on experience, you can expect to be paid anywhere from $22,000 to $58,000 a year, depending on location.
- Bonuses: Arby’s does give out bonuses, but they are generally seen during holidays, or if your store reaches expectations, and more.Â Your bonuses can be anywhere from $700 to $5,000+ a year extra on top of your annual salary.
- Profit Sharing: With restaurant managers here, you will find that corporate generally doesn’t profit share.
- Stock Options: Arby’s is a private company, and they don’t issue stocks.
- Salary: You will be on a salary basis.Â Depending on your experience, you can start off at $18,000, and cap off around $32,000 a year.
- Bonuses: According to reports, you will find that the main manager will be the only one that usually receives bonuses.
- Profit Sharing: They don’t work with profit sharing.
- Stock Options: Not a public company.
Other Manager Positions
- Shift Manager:Â $7 to $12 an hour
- Management Team (corporate):Â $26,000 to $44,000 a year
- Pharmacy Manager:Â $102,000 – $132,000 a year