Albertsons Manager Salary / Salary Range
Joe Albertson introduced several perks when he opened up his first store in 1939. These were new incentives that it made customers flock in his store. This store is called Albertson’s and from that one store in Boise, Idaho it now operates in more than 400 stores in several states in the US.
Albertson’s managers handle different daily responsibilities. Part of their responsibility is to monitor hiring process to filter employees that are qualified to take the job. They would also have to monitor inventories to determine which items needed restocking. Reports will be sent to the management so they’ll have an inside look at the operations.
Cleanliness of the store should be maintained as well. Observation of little details is very important and they would need to have an extra set of eyes behind their heads. Although to gain credible employees, managers should have the capability of training individuals properly. Delegation of tasks to able employees is important to lessen workload.
- Salary: Pharmacist managers are able to get $108,000 to $125,000 worth of basic salary.
- Bonuses: Although this position can give a big amount of basic pay, bonus is not available.
- Profit Sharing: This position does not entitle sharing of profits with its employees.
- Stock Options: No option for acquiring stocks is provided to employees.
- Salary: This position gets a decent $41,000 to $48,000 salary to the employees depending on how much experience they have.
- Bonuses: A big amount of cash bonus is also provided to the employee, they are able to get $4,058 to $4,383.
- Profit Sharing: Although bonus is provided, sharing profits with employees are not provided.
- Stock Options: Aside from bonuses, there are no other inventive including stock options are provided.
- Salary: Grocery managers earn $68,000 to $73,000 as their basic annual pay. Experience can give the salary a boost.
- Bonuses: No cash bonus is provided to the employees that holds this position.
- Profit Sharing: Additionally, profit sharing is currently not being offered by the company.
- Stock Options: This position will not provide stock options.
- Salary: On an average, depending on the amount of experience, this position can provide an annual salary between $37,000 and $40,000.
- Bonuses: Bonuses are decent and this depends on the performance. The amount meat managers get is from $1,160 to $1,240.
- Profit Sharing: It’s not a part of the company’s salary package to include profit sharing.
- Stock Options: Only cash bonus is provided to the employee and stock options are not available.
Corporate Marketing Manager
- Salary: Depending on experience this position can give the employee $75,000 to $82,000.
- Bonuses: Bonuses are given depending on the performance. The amount this position can provide is from $7,449 to $8,109.
- Profit Sharing: Aside from getting cash bonus, profit sharing is also given and it ranges from $1,444 to $1,546.
- Stock Options: Additional benefits such as stock options are not provided by the company.
Jobs In Your Local Area For This Company
No Jobs found in your area!!